Our policies provide direction and guidance to our employees and define the standards of behaviour which in turn lead to accountability and a unified culture.
The Crossing Restaurant & Bar is open daily:
From 12 PM until 4.00 PM for lunch and from 6.30 PM until 1.00 AM for dinner on Sunday-Wednesday.
- Food & Drinks last order daily is 3.30 PM for lunch.
- Food last order is 11.30 PM and Drinks last order is 12.30 AM for dinner on Sunday-Wednesday.
- Food last order is 12.30 PM and Drinks last order is 1.30 AM for dinner on Thursday-Saturday.
We accept bookings daily from 12 PM till 3.30 PM for lunch and from 6.30 PM till 11.30 PM on Sunday-Wednesday/ till 12.00 PM on Thursday-Saturday for the Main Dining and Terrace areas; Food & Drinks orders are mandatory.
We operate walk-in basis for Bar area, first come first served.
For group reservations of 5 people and above, we ask for credit/debit card details to confirm and guarantee a table (except returning & regular guests, Friends & Family, and hot reservations).
Cancellation within 24 hours of the reservation will be charged AED 100 per guest.
No show of the reservation, without prior notice, will be charged AED 200 per guest.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only for processing your payment in case of no show or cancellation.
Reservations will be held for a maximum of 20 minutes, after this a table may be released.
All guests must be 18+ years old and above to dine with us after 10 pm with a valid identification.
Our dress code is strictly stylish/sophisticated (no sweatpants, flip flops, sports jerseys, swimwear). Local attire is permitted in all areas of our venue.
Cigarette smoking is allowed only on the terrace, with E-Cigarettes permitted on the bar only.
The Main Dining is a strictly non-smoking area.
In compliance with Dubai law, alcoholic beverages cannot be served to any guest under the age of 21. All guests requested to verify the age must be able to present a valid form of I.D. (Emirates ID or Original Passport).
- We charge a corkage fee of AED 100 per cake if a guest chooses to bring own one.
- It’s not allowed to bring own bottle of wine or any individual liquids (i.e., water).
- The largest table we have can fit up to 10 people. If a guest wishes to book two tables, we can do that however, we cannot guarantee that the tables will be next to each other, but we will try our best.
- We will try our best to honour all seating requests, i.e..: smoking area, table with a nice view, however, it is not always guaranteed.
Complimentary valet parking is available to all our guests at H hotel.
Our commitment to safety during COVID-19:
- Maximum of 10 guests per table.
- Keeping 1-meter distance between the tables
- It’s not permitted to stand or dance within the restaurant.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory whenever you stand or move from the table and around the restaurant.